A downloadable game for Windows
IsoBoom is a 2D isometric puzzle game about a small robot named SE01.
The protagonist gets sent to a maze of puzzles as a punishment for
theft. SE01 was promised forgiveness if he manages to beat the maze and
You will face various puzzles starting from simply pushing artifact
boxes to the right places and ending up on pushing and destroying crates
using your bombs as well as having to use different contraptions.
IsoBoom features 25 mind-boggling maps as well as map editor where you can create your own challenging puzzles.
- Move: W A S D
- Rotate: Hold Left Shift and press W A S D
- Place Bomb: Space
- Throw Bomb: Space while standing on top of a bomb
- Menu: Escape
Controller (enable it in the options menu):
- Move: X Y A B
- Rotate: Right Stick
- Place Bomb: Right Button
- Throw Bomb: Right Button while standing on top of a bomb
- Menu: Start
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Win XP SP2+
- Processor: Dual Core 1.5 Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.